Mongolian Wok Menu on Panorama

Californian

I was on the Panorama in late March and they had a different lunch menu at JiJi's/Mongolian Wok than those currently posted on several websites.  Instead of choosing the various ingredients for your lunch, you had the option to pick which type of protein you wanted (beef, chicken, shrimp, etc) and they would prepare it for you.   I ordered the combo and it was delicious.  I found out later that the shrimp dish was prepared differently than what I got.  The beef dish was also prepared differently.  Does anyone have a copy of that menu that they can share with us?  Or if there is someone currently on the Panorama who can post the menu here, it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

• Like 2

On 6/4/2023 at 4:24 AM, Californian said:

I was on the Panorama in late March and they had a different lunch menu at JiJi's/Mongolian Wok than those currently posted on several websites.  Instead of choosing the various ingredients for your lunch, you had the option to pick which type of protein you wanted (beef, chicken, shrimp, etc) and they would prepare it for you.   I ordered the combo and it was delicious.  I found out later that the shrimp dish was prepared differently than what I got.  The beef dish was also prepared differently.  Does anyone have a copy of that menu that they can share with us?  Or if there is someone currently on the Panorama who can post the menu here, it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Gee, I can see how that would be more efficient, but half the fun was picking your ingredients. And what if you were allergic to a possible ingredient?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ontheweb said:

Gee, I can see how that would be more efficient, but half the fun was picking your ingredients. And what if you were allergic to a possible ingredient?

Then you ask,  just like you would at any other venue. 

I always hated standing in line at the Mongolian Wok on Lido. I love being able to sit down and be served at Jijis during lunch. 

Edited by staceyglow