Enchanted Princess R335??

Hello!

Planning our first trip since 2019!

We usually cruise Celebrity so I am trying to familiarize myself with the Princess deck plans. 
Could anyone confirm that R335 on the Enchanted is a good choice? Just worried about the skywalk and overhang but I think we are ok..right? No surprises?

Can’t seem to find anything on this cabin. 
Many thanks in advance for any insight. 

We recently were on the Discovery in R416, which is the bumped out room/balcony, directly under the skywalk, and we were worried about the same thing.  No concerns for us - we barely noticed the skywalk above us.  335’s farther away from the skywalk so I can’t imagine any issues at all.

One skywalk negative I can think of is that from the skywalk you can look directly down onto the balconies below.  It’s even more pronounced with the Majestic and the Royal where you can look directly into cabins on the Marina deck through the open space between the skywalk and deck.  But on the later ships they filled in the gap - making the skywalk less impressive (scary), but giving the Marina cabins back their privacy.

• 4 months later...

Just wanted to provide an update. I’ll try to update the spreadsheet as well.

This cabin worked very well for us. 
Yes, a little high (took me a while to be able to look down) but we didn’t feel any movement at all and the views were amazing 🤩 
Pretty much right between the mid and the front elevators so location worked very nicely. 
Plus we were only two flights up from the buffet 😜 so we took the stairs every time 👍