Carnival Venezia-Full Accessible Cabin

noelea626

Good Evening Everyone,

My disabled parents will be staying in room #6207 which is a fully accessible cabin. Both of them will have ECV ride-ons. Just curious if anyone has current pictures of the room? Is the shower accessible? Will both their ride-ons fit? 

Thank you for any information as this is my families first cruise. 

On 6/5/2023 at 9:24 PM, noelea626 said:

Good Evening Everyone,

My disabled parents will be staying in room #6207 which is a fully accessible cabin. Both of them will have ECV ride-ons. Just curious if anyone has current pictures of the room? Is the shower accessible? Will both their ride-ons fit? 

Thank you for any information as this is my families first cruise. 

With the Venezia currently on it's maiden voyage, probably not to many pics are going to be available. However, you could try searching for pics from the Costa Venezia since it sailed under the Costa brand for a few years before Carnival took it over.

Also, the Venezia is pretty much the same ship as the Carnival Vista, Horizon and Panorama, so the cabins layouts should be pretty close to the same as the Venezia. They look to be from what Carnival has on their website.

Cabin 6207 does look fairly large with enough room for the scooters. We stayed in a similar cabin on another ship and it was very roomy. Looks like a roll in shower also.  

id be concern with two evc in the cabin together-= especially for charging.    You would need an extension cord to hold both plugs \\here is a video and it will be similar