Peloton on Reflection question

peterde

We are booked on our first Celebrity cruise later this year. My DW who is a Peloton fanatic just saw that the Reflection has Pelotons aboard! I went to the fitness section on the website and it says “Book Now”, but it takes me to my booking and there is no place to reserve. If I can book her on a Peloton every morning that would make her happy and my cruise much better 😁. Can anyone tell me how and when I can book a bike for her? It is a holiday cruise and I’m sure the ship will be near capacity. 

Edited by peterde

I was able to use the Peloton bikes with no issues on the Infinity this past February.  The first time I did go to the front desk to ask if I had to sign up.  They only asked if I had my own account and I was able to use the bikes with no major problems during the week.  Since I only use the app, I just scanned the QRcode and connected my account to the bike.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, peterde said:

We are booked on our first Celebrity cruise later this year. My DW who is a Peloton fanatic just saw that the Reflection has Pelotons aboard! I went to the fitness section on the website and it says “Book Now”, but it takes me to my booking and there is no place to reserve. If I can book her on a Peloton every morning that would make her happy and my cruise much better 😁. Can anyone tell me how and when I can book a bike for her? It is a holiday cruise and I’m sure the ship will be near capacity. 

On the Summit, September 2022 and the Apex March 2023 each ship had two Pelotons for general use. There was a sign up sheet at the entrance to the gym but I never signed up and the sheet wasn't even dated for our cruise.  I don't have a Peloton account. When I went to the gum I was the only one using the bike. There are others in a separate room of the gym and those Pelotons are for reserved for classes. 

• Like 1