New to NCL, how are the mini-suites?

babies12

We are looking to book an 8 day cruise to the Mexican Rivera in April, 07. I'm interested in a mini-suite, however, I'm leaning now more towards an AE or AD. To those who have stayed in any of these suites, what are your thoughts? I'm used to Carnival. We have only cruised with them and I'm dying to try something different. Thanks for your replies.

Hi. You might want to mention which ship you're taking. We were in a mini-suite in January on the new Jewel and absolutely loved it. The extra square footage really made the difference in being very comfortable in the space vs. feeling crowded (two adults).

I asked DF if he would consider a stateroom w/balcony for the future and he looked at me like I had two heads:eek: , so it's mini-suites or larger for us.

Enjoy your cruise.:)

We are looking to book an 8 day cruise to the Mexican Rivera in April, 07. I'm interested in a mini-suite, however, I'm leaning now more towards an AE or AD. To those who have stayed in any of these suites, what are your thoughts? I'm used to Carnival. We have only cruised with them and I'm dying to try something different. Thanks for your replies.

Click on my link to see pictures of a Star Mini-Suite. In April, we will be in an AE, also on the Star so watch for my review.

We just returned from the Star/Mexican Rivera in a Mini Suite on the 11th floor. We loved it!! The little bit of extra room made all the difference. A little more closet space, a much bigger bathroom and a nice balcony. The sofa was a nice size and it pulled out to a double bed if needed. I never want to go back to a standard room again. I only wish the TV was a little larger.

I would highly recommend the mini-suite, we got a great deal on Travelocity for our suite plus a $150 room credit and a free bottle of wine. If I could find that deal again I would book it again in a heart beat.

Archived