Apex Ship Day Visit - Dover

LIMPIT

We have a upcoming visit aboard the Apex, looking forward to exploring, has anyone had a recent experience of a invited ship visit with Celebrity, if so could you share please.

Edited by LIMPIT

• LIMPIT changed the title to Apex Ship Day Visit - Dover

I was on Apex recently and they had invited guest tours (travel agents I believe).     They were processed shore-side by security and given a badge.    They had a sit down meeting in the Conference Center and then took them for smaller group tours of the ship.    They were then invited to a Lunch (in either Luminae - which is closed for lunch on port days or one of the MDR's).   Afterward they were given a period of time to explore the ship on their own.    If I recalled they had groups in Southampton, Liverpool, Cobh and Portsmith.  On the Mexican Cruise prior they had groups in  Cancun and I believe one in Bermuda on the TA.

Ours was the first cruise of the season so may have been used to kick off the season.

Edited by Jim_Iain
  • Thanks 1

Guest CoolPapaC

There was also a small group if agents that did a 3 or 4 day visit/mini cruise, during that cruise. 

We received an invitation to board and view the Apex this weekend at Dover UK, I note that she is currently on a cruise around Iceland, docking at Dover before finishing at Rotterdam in the Netherlands.

We have previously sailed on the Edge, so will be really interested in the tour to see how it differs.

Lunch in Luminae would have been nice 😊 but the MDR will still be very nice, smart casual, chinos and short sleeve collar shirt should be ok  ?