Chankanaab or Dolphinaris to swim with Dolphins

MusicalBear

I have always wanted to swim with dolphins and had eye surgery recently so I can see without glasses so I can do this now.  Which location in Cozumel do you recommend for swimming with dolphins and why?  I just want the best experience.

• 3 weeks later...

I totally get about the vision deal! I had lasik and never really thought about how it would affect swimming cause I didn't swim a lot. I suppose because I couldn't see lol! I'd suggest Chakanaab. It's awesome! And don't know what cruise line you're going with, but you usually get day passes and can also include the all you can eat and drink buffet. It was pretty good for what it was. The beach there is nice and you can snorkel and see some pretty neat fish after your dolphin swim. They also have zip lines and other things in the park. I haven't been any other place there so I can't say much else I guess lol. But I know you'd love Chakanaab

5 hours ago, mamabearjp said:

I totally get about the vision deal! I had lasik and never really thought about how it would affect swimming cause I didn't swim a lot. I suppose because I couldn't see lol! I'd suggest Chakanaab. It's awesome! And don't know what cruise line you're going with, but you usually get day passes and can also include the all you can eat and drink buffet. It was pretty good for what it was. The beach there is nice and you can snorkel and see some pretty neat fish after your dolphin swim. They also have zip lines and other things in the park. I haven't been any other place there so I can't say much else I guess lol. But I know you'd love Chakanaab

Have the zip lines reopened then?

I can’t find anything about children’s xtrem reopening but haven’t looked for adult.

The buffet is OK when there is a good promotion through the cruise line otherwise we prefer the PAYG.