Discovery Princess, Cabin Noise

KittyKuddler

• 2 months later...

Hi KittyKuddler,

We're booked in M325 for a Mexican Riviera cruise in April 2024 and I've been wondering the same thing.  I've tried to move cabins but the cruise is full.  Hoping you'll share your experience.

Thanks!

It totally depends on exactly what you may be directly under.  If you are directly under the pool deck area then yes...you're going to hear a lot of deck chairs being moved around early each morning.  Other spots, probably not so much.  However...if you come to realize that you *are* under the pool...just keep telling yourself "A day at sea on a cruise ship is better than any day back home NOT on a ship!"

• Like 1

17 hours ago, KatSand said:

Hi KittyKuddler,

We're booked in M325 for a Mexican Riviera cruise in April 2024 and I've been wondering the same thing.  I've tried to move cabins but the cruise is full.  Hoping you'll share your experience.

Thanks!

Hey KatSand,

We were lucky enough to get our room changed to Aloha Deck 12. Since your cruise isn't until April 2024, a better cabin location might just open up. Just keep checking in on your cruise. Good luck and happy sailing! 🙂