Crystal Serenity & Crystal Symphony Digital Brochures

Keith1010

Keith, I was trying to figure out what are the "classic" Serenity Aquamarine Suites (wife wants a tub).  I am going to guess from the new brochure they are the suites with the hallway cutouts - deck 10?? - which does not appear that way on the website.  Your thoughts? 

Ray

(PS - have been doing several Regent recently - hit or miss - last two - not very pleased - Looking forward to Crystal's comeback)

2 hours ago, Yankeeclipper1 said:

Keith, I was trying to figure out what are the "classic" Serenity Aquamarine Suites (wife wants a tub).  I am going to guess from the new brochure they are the suites with the hallway cutouts - deck 10?? - which does not appear that way on the website.  Your thoughts? 

Ray

(PS - have been doing several Regent recently - hit or miss - last two - not very pleased - Looking forward to Crystal's comeback)

Roy the classic Serenity Aquamarine (former PH0 Deck 10 on Serenity are 10036 thru 10074, 10078 10082, 10086 and 10090 and 10037 thru 10075, 10079, 10083 and 10087 and 10091.

Keith

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking at an April 2024 Symphony cruise Athens to Rome.  Where are the Aquamarine suites classic style with a tub located on the new Crystal Symphony.

Also, how thoroughly redecorated will these Classic suites be?  I just got off the phone with a Crystal rep and he knew nothing about the redecoration beyond new towels and bedding.  I’m amazed he could not give me more details re carpet, draperies, furniture upholstery etc.

I figured you all would know more than he did.

Thanks!

37 minutes ago, glsebs said:

I am looking at an April 2024 Symphony cruise Athens to Rome.  Where are the Aquamarine suites classic style with a tub located on the new Crystal Symphony.

Also, how thoroughly redecorated will these Classic suites be?  I just got off the phone with a Crystal rep and he knew nothing about the redecoration beyond new towels and bedding.  I’m amazed he could not give me more details re carpet, draperies, furniture upholstery etc.

I figured you all would know more than he did.

Thanks!

The classic suites and the what was the Seabrreeze ones are not getting a redesign.  They will get new bedspreads, touchups and I believe new towels as you noted.

Everything else will be the same.

All of the Aquamarine suites on deck 10 are the classic ones so they have a tub. Any of the others ones are not.

Keith

Thanks Keith.

It looks like there is a pool and restaurants on deck 11 above the classic Aquamarine suites on 10. 

We are super sensitive to noise after our Crystal River cruise when we were under the galley, and it sounded like a bowling alley was above us. 🙂

If we want a tub and also be under other cabins,  it looks like we have to upgrade to a Sapphire Suite.  

On the Serenity there are cabins above deck 10 but not on the Symphony if I am looking at the deck plan correctly.

Where are the Sapphire Suites located on the Symphony?

Much appreciated.

1 hour ago, glsebs said:

Thanks Keith.

It looks like there is a pool and restaurants on deck 11 above the classic Aquamarine suites on 10. 

We are super sensitive to noise after our Crystal River cruise when we were under the galley, and it sounded like a bowling alley was above us. 🙂

If we want a tub and also be under other cabins,  it looks like we have to upgrade to a Sapphire Suite.  

On the Serenity there are cabins above deck 10 but not on the Symphony if I am looking at the deck plan correctly.

Where are the Sapphire Suites located on the Symphony?

Much appreciated.

I am enclosing the deck plan for Symphony.

Crystal Symphony Ship Brochure-1.pdf

You will see on page 20 the Saphire Verandah suites on Deck 10 (classic) and how they line up with Deck 11 so you can figure out which ones would be good for you in terms of noise.

Keith