Monterey in November '23

I can't find solid information on the cruise stop in Monterey. Is the port completely closed now to cruise ships and it's just a matter of "when" they are going to cancel or is there a chance the cruises in November will stop there?  Have any ships been stopping here this year?  Thanks. 

We were on the Discovery Princess in April and our Monterey stop was changed to Santa Barbara a month prior to sailing. The city of Monterey voted to stop servicing the ship calls there. There have not been any ships going there this year so I doubt you will either. 

Thank you. Just odd that they (multiple cruise lines) would continue to book cruises with Monterey, if they no longer stop there. Not a big deal to me, but I'm just curious as to what the replacement will be. We are already stopping in Santa Barbara. 

On 6/19/2023 at 9:51 AM, MaiTaiMary said:

Thank you. Just odd that they (multiple cruise lines) would continue to book cruises with Monterey, if they no longer stop there. Not a big deal to me, but I'm just curious as to what the replacement will be. We are already stopping in Santa Barbara. 

Extra sea day I would guess.