Green Eggs and Ham Breakfast - Booking on the ship

TexasJohn82

Good day all, we are on the Celebration next month and I have been trying (unsuccessfully) every day to book the Green Eggs and Ham breakfast, they seem to only ever have an opening for one person.

Has anyone had any success with booking as soon as you board the ship?  Based on my booking it looks like there is a breakfast every day (I thought I had heard it was only once per sailing) so I was hoping there was some spare on-board capacity they don't book online.  Any tips would be appreciated!  Thanks in advance.

I think it's only 1 day (2 sittings) during the sailing. It's confusing because the dropdown lists every day of the sailing but it's typically only available on the last sea day. The other days will just say it's unavailable if you try and select them.

1 hour ago, TexasJohn82 said:

Good day all, we are on the Celebration next month and I have been trying (unsuccessfully) every day to book the Green Eggs and Ham breakfast, they seem to only ever have an opening for one person.

Has anyone had any success with booking as soon as you board the ship?  Based on my booking it looks like there is a breakfast every day (I thought I had heard it was only once per sailing) so I was hoping there was some spare on-board capacity they don't book online.  Any tips would be appreciated!  Thanks in advance.

We leave in 2 weeks and it just opened up online for us last week. I'd been checking daily since we booked months ago. Keep checking! 

• Like 1

On one of our past cruises, we were able to sign up the first day on the ship. There was a table set up on the Lido deck. But it wasn’t the Celebration.

In another instance I checked everyday online and suddenly a few weeks before we sailed reservations opened up.

• Like 1

We started this breakfast when taking our first granddaughter on a cruise (in Aug. we'll take our 3rd), we enjoyed it so much that we book it early with or without the kids! As the others stated, just keep checking and you can call customer service once on the ship. Here is an "album" showing what the breakfast is like. The menu pictured has changed slightly (the steak is no longer a filet), but is mostly the same. The "Suess" shirts we're wearing are ones I made on my home's computer printer.Whether or not you get a reservation you will have a ball on the cruise--enjoy. Just click on SUESS BREAKFAST below, the breakfast pix are numbers 174-189.                                                                                                                               SUESS BREAKFAST

Edited by chocolate melting cake
  • Like 1

Online reservations for the Seuss breakfast is relatively new.  I don't think anyone knows if they hold back tables for on board booking. 

I would ask at guest services as soon as you board. Last time, we couldn't find the sign up table, so we asked guest services where it was. They told us... but did they could just sign us up for it there on the spot.  So guest services can do it. 

• Like 1