Specialty Dining Menus

We're booked on the 7/2 Symphony of the Seas sailing. When can we see actual or even sample menus of the specialty restaurants? I'd like to make an informed decision when booking our 3 Specialty Dining package. Thanks!

2 minutes ago, ddame said:

We're booked on the 7/2 Symphony of the Seas sailing. When can we see actual or even sample menus of the specialty restaurants? I'd like to make an informed decision when booking our 3 Specialty Dining package. Thanks!

log into the cruise planner on the website, not the app.  Under dining they'll have all the specialty restaurants that you can purchase individually. Click on each one--there will be a link to a sample menu.  On the app, go to your sailing, click on dining, you should see all restaurants listed, click in each one, you should see a menu.  

Hi Barb, I've been browsing the Dining tab's Specialty restaurants but found no links before. Went back to check it again and the only link I find is to the Reservation page. Maybe I'm going blind ;] Can you tell me where is the sample menu link on the page?

12 minutes ago, ddame said:

Hi Barb, I've been browsing the Dining tab's Specialty restaurants but found no links before. Went back to check it again and the only link I find is to the Reservation page. Maybe I'm going blind ;] Can you tell me where is the sample menu link on the page?

image.thumb.png.fd304575874fc4652b38a923cef752e2.png