Panorama embarkation/debarkation

JGB

I just got off the ship yesterday.  I was A-04 and boarding started around 11:30am.

Hopefully you will have normal ops.  Debarkation started around 9:45am. We made an 11:35am flight out of Long Beach but it was rushed.  I am platinum so that helped.  Debarkation was chaos because many passengers did not follow instructions.   

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, jeffsnoy said:

I just got off the ship yesterday.  I was A-04 and boarding started around 11:30am.

Hopefully you will have normal ops.  Debarkation started around 9:45am. We made an 11:35am flight out of Long Beach but it was rushed.  I am platinum so that helped.  Debarkation was chaos because many passengers did not follow instructions.   

On our trip in March, almost half the ship were carrying off their luggage 

We are on Panorama this coming Saturday and our arrival appointment time is 11:00 to 11:30 am for boarding group A01 (which is 30 minutes later for the same boarding group as our last cruise on Panorama 9 months ago). Final boarding is listed as 3:30 (also 30 minutes later than last time, so it seems like they expect the delay to be minimal ... fingers crossed).