Voyagers Club Level Disconnect

Erekosse

I have a trip booked for March, and the confirmation lists my Voyagers Club level as Silver. When I check my account online, the account shows Gold.

Is this something I should be proactively trying to get fixed now? Does it matter what the confirmation shows versus what's in the online system? Will it get fixed automatically as the sailing date approaches or at time of boarding?

TIA

So they accidentally raised you up a level and you’re worried about it?  That’s an MSC problem.  If they send you your ticket PDF later on and it still says Gold, well, it’s their their program and their rules. 

I noticed the same thing on my account. I recently booked a cruise and went to fill in the passenger information. When I logged on I was listed as Diamond and my wife as Gold. The confirmation that they sent showed me as Gold and my wife’s was blank and didn’t have the voyagers club number. I had thought both of us were a couple thousand points from that level after our last cruise in May. I called MSC because it would not allow me to add her voyager club number. I also asked what level I was at and they told me iI had been upgraded to Diamond and that my wife was Gold. She updated my wife’s voyager club number and sent me a new confirmation. The new confirmation showed the updated status. Not sure how it came about but I like it.