Sydney Restaurant - Panoramic View ???

Tedferg

I was in Sydney many years ago and the host took us to a wonderful restaurant with a magnificent view and mirrors on the back wall so you could see the view from anywhere. I think it was on the second floor. We drove in through a garage, parked and maybe took an elevator. Breathtaking when we walked in. Any idea which restaurant it is?

• 11 months later...

@Tedferg, my trip is next March, and I am loving all of your posts! Thank you for the information you solicited, and also for your information! What were the best 2 restaurants you found in the Sydney area? Thanks in advance!!

When we returned from our cruise around Australia, we spent a few days in Sydney before flying home. We had booked lunch in The Sydney Tower, and although I had some dreadful lurgy, we kept the booking. It wasn’t that expensive..a three course buffet lunch with a glass of wine was just over AUD 200. As we didn’t have a lot of time, we had pre booked. Views were spectacular. We first did the tower about thirty years ago and I had some nausea when we descended, but all was fine this time.