Transferred booking to TA and price went up

mackfam

I recently transferred a booking I made on board to my TA for extra OBC. I just received the confirmation from her yesterday that she has the booking, but now the invoice is $400 higher than on the one I received on board. I have emailed her the original confirmation (again) and am waiting to hear back. Has anyone else experienced erroneous price changes? Hoping this isn’t going to turn into a MSC nightmare.

35 minutes ago, mackfam said:

I recently transferred a booking I made on board to my TA for extra OBC. I just received the confirmation from her yesterday that she has the booking, but now the invoice is $400 higher than on the one I received on board. I have emailed her the original confirmation (again) and am waiting to hear back. Has anyone else experienced erroneous price changes? Hoping this isn’t going to turn into a MSC nightmare.

Welcome to MSC...have definitely seen this before. Whatever rate or code you booked with initially wasn't copied over correctly (MSCs fault, not yours).

Good news, this can be fixed. Bad news  it will take a lot of effort unless you happen to luck up and get a good rep quickly.

If your TA is good then they'll do this for you. If not, you'll need to pressure them and MSC

10 minutes ago, Bgwest said:

Had exactly the same thing happen one month ago. 
A quick email to my TA and she fixed it just a couple of days. Very easy. 

That’s good to hear. Hopefully it will be corrected quickly.