Is a sale OBC and the loyalty OBC stackable?

fluffybunny22

I booked a cruise using the current sale and got an obc. I called because I didn't see the loyalty obc for booking 6-9 months in advance on my summary. The rep said they aren't stackable but I know the reps aren't the greatest so I wanted to double check. They originally didn't apply the loyalty discount and I had called about that and they didn't do it so I feel like I need to double check any information they give me.

5 minutes ago, Mark_T said:

The OBC requires you to book more than 9 months in advance.

The 5% further discount only requires 6 months in advance

I booked a cruise for next June. So do they stack or not? I read the T&Cs of the club membership and it doesn't mention them not being stackable. There's 3 of us in the cabin and we are all silver so the$150 OBC is more than what they are offering as a sale on some rooms. It just doesn't make sense.

Then yes, it should stack, we were specifically told by the onboard cruise person that it would stack with our OBC from the current web offer at the time...

She did say that it doesn't appear on the booking straight away though, not sure if this is one that doesn't appear before final payment for example?

Edited by Mark_T

The voyagers club OBC (for booking more than 9 months in advance) doesn't stack with every single promo.  For example the T&C for the discount fares using a 10% "corporate" discount explain that they are only stackable with the 5% discount, and not the 10% and $/€50 OBC discount.  

21 minutes ago, 8420PR said:

The voyagers club OBC (for booking more than 9 months in advance) doesn't stack with every single promo.  For example the T&C for the discount fares using a 10% "corporate" discount explain that they are only stackable with the 5% discount, and not the 10% and $/€50 OBC discount.  

Can you maybe explain that in English? I previously had the 5% and then the 5% and the $50 obc. I cancelled that booking because of some shadiness with the travel agent. I rebooked on my own and got the 5% +5% and a $400 obc for the current sale. I'm trying to figure out if the $50 loyalty and the current sale obc are stackable. I'm in the process of transferring this to a TA. The rep this morning said the $50 loyalty is not stackable with the sale obc. Another rep said it would take a couple of days to work out and to call on Wednesday. It appears that none of their reps know the actual policy. If you can point to the T&C where it says it isn't stackable that would be great because I read the T&C and it doesn't say that in what I read.