got the QM2 ! May 29th - NYC to Southampton

thulewx

Just got the email - they've chartered the QM2 for a transatlantic, May 29 - June 4, NYC to Southampton, but it's expensive - starts at $1595 pp :eek: .

Doesn't say, but I don't think that includes return air:( .

That's 2007.

Also new:

10 day med cruise, HAL Westerdam, 9-19 Aug 2007 from $1395

7 day Alaska, HAL Amsterdam, 7-14 Sep 2007 from $995

7 day Carib, Royal Clipper (Sail ship) 18-25 Mar 2007 from $1795

7 day carib 25 Feb-4 Mar, Caribbean Princess from $995

Offered to past cruisers on staggered basis through 21 March 2006, then presumably general public.

This thread has to do with the company that shall not be named which is the first big company to charter full ships to the GLBT community. Hint: It's name is the abbreviation for a french phrase meaning Respond Please. But we can't mention their name lest we be banished. :rolleyes:

• Administrators
This thread has to do with the company that shall not be named which is the first big company to charter full ships to the GLBT community. Hint: It's name is the abbreviation for a french phrase meaning Respond Please. But we can't mention their name lest we be banished. :rolleyes:

There is no need for this..no one will be 'banished', as you say.

We really want to work this out the right way, and you must understand that there are hundreds of inquiries per day from travel agencies and charter companies regarding advertising on these boards.

I'm perfectly OK with mention being made within posts that you all are with this group or that group...but in subject lines? We would appreciate if you didn't. We'll just have to remove it.

That said, it doesn't matter what the posting contains...if it is apparent to Host Tyler or myself that someone is promoting a specific sailing in any way for any group, we will remove that post. Also, no links to information about the cruise please.

I think that is a good compromise.

Laura

Archived