Transfer from Raveena to Bologna Airport?

LIxo

Hello All! We are a group of 4 and are trying to figure out the best way to get from Raveena to Bologna airport on disembarkation day. Has anyone heard of or found a good private transfer company? We are open to other ways to get there but are thinking a private transfer would be easiest and less stressful. TIA! 

Which cruise line are you traveling with? I'm currently booked with Celebrity and have offered transportation from Ravenna cruise port to Bologna Central Station for approximately $40 USD per person. They have provided service to Bologna airport for approximately $50.

Edited by Onpu

11 hours ago, Onpu said:

Which cruise line are you traveling with? I'm currently booked with Celebrity and have offered transportation from Ravenna cruise port to Bologna Central Station for approximately $40 USD per person. They have provided service to Bologna airport for approximately $50.

We are going to be on Celebrity Constellation. I will check with my agent. Thanks! 

On 7/4/2023 at 8:50 PM, Onpu said:

Did you (or your travel agent) book it for you? I called my travel agent yesterday and she was pretty sure they didn't offer a transfer from Raveena to Bologna airport. She was going to call Celebrity and find out, but I have not heard back yet. 

40 minutes ago, LIxo said:

Did you (or your travel agent) book it for you? I called my travel agent yesterday and she was pretty sure they didn't offer a transfer from Raveena to Bologna airport. She was going to call Celebrity and find out, but I have not heard back yet. 

They do, and you can book it on the ship.  BUT your air needs to be on the same day OR you'll need to find a fake flight to give them if you book it ahead. 

1 hour ago, megr1125 said:

They do, and you can book it on the ship.  BUT your air needs to be on the same day OR you'll need to find a fake flight to give them if you book it ahead. 

Great! We actually do have a flight that day, so all good. Thank you! 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, LIxo said:

Great! We actually do have a flight that day, so all good. Thank you! 

You have the option to either book on board or pre-book through the Celebrity App in advance. There are timeslots available for you to choose from.

3 hours ago, Onpu said:

You have the option to either book on board or pre-book through the Celebrity App in advance. There are timeslots available for you to choose from.

Oh perfect! Thank you. 

On 7/7/2023 at 3:07 AM, Onpu said:

image.jpeg.e6660b17c22e1b48cc3f85010998e669.jpeg

Saw this  on Facebook -to give you an idea of how it works