Cagney's on the Bliss.... how has it been?

Lunesse

Hey everyone. Been reading up on Bliss Alaska reviews. I know many folks only write reviews when unsatisfied, but it's good to read them.  A lot of reviews are saying Cagney's isn't that great, steaks are tough. I'd like a larger sample size of opinions from folks who have been to Cagney's on the Bliss this year. Should we pick something else? Was there something amazing you DID get to eat at Cagney's we should aim for? Or avoid? Thank you!

2 hours ago, Lunesse said:

Hey everyone. Been reading up on Bliss Alaska reviews. I know many folks only write reviews when unsatisfied, but it's good to read them.  A lot of reviews are saying Cagney's isn't that great, steaks are tough. I'd like a larger sample size of opinions from folks who have been to Cagney's on the Bliss this year. Should we pick something else? Was there something amazing you DID get to eat at Cagney's we should aim for? Or avoid? Thank you!

Ate at Cagney’s on the Bliss several months ago.  Steak (ribeye) was flavorful and tender cooked medium rare, the way I like it.  Sides (mushrooms and potato) were very tasty.   Service was good, too.

Cagney on The Bliss was pretty good. We had a large party and we were very jolly. You will have a great time. All the appetizers and sides are great. The steak is fine and like most local stateside steakhouses. It is not Peter Luger or even Ruth Cris. I don’t believe they use prime. But it is still a fun night.