Celebration - entertainment

sarmat1

We'll be on the Celebration later this month and are seeing in some sample Fun Times some differences with non-Excel ships that we've been on.

1. For comedy, is it safe to say that in any given day, the 6:45/7:45/8:45/9:45 (18+) shows and the 7:00/8:00/9:00/10:00 (PG) shows are simply repeats of each other?  So simply pick one that fits your schedule? In addition, while I'm sure it's comedian-specific, I presume that on a different night, any given comedian is doing a different show, so day to day they won't be repeats?

2. I know that comedy is typically 30 minutes, but what about the other shows:

- Magic

- Celestial Strings

- Festival of Nations/The World Works Here/We are one (are these all names for the same show?)

3. What are "What's Age got to do with it" and "Guess that Groove"? Both are held in Grand Spectrum.

4. Is Center Stage/Celebration Central 3 decks (6/7/8)?  The deck plans say so, but Fun Times only list events there as 6/7.  Is it possible (or advisable) to view/sit on Deck 8? 

5. For that matter, where is the best seating for shows at Center Stage?  I am guessing the answer might depend on any given show?

6. Does Carnival typically card for the late-night comedy showcases in the main showroom?  They definitely do/have at Punchliner on other ships (which is easy since there is only one entrance).  I would think that doesn't happen in the main showroom with so many entrances?  We'll have late teens with us and have no issue with them going to the 18+ showcases - just curious if Carnival will actually care?

We were on the Celebration in May….

#1 - the PG & 18+ shows are the same show for the night, so if u can’t get a seat, go to the next time slot.  New show everyday.

#2 - I think that the bigger shows were 30 - 45 min.

#3 - Didn’t attend

#4 - Yes, all 3 decks are set up for viewing.

#5 - We kinda sat all over, I don’t think it really matters except for “Circus Show”.  That show has aerials, (we had awesome views on deck 6, on a side in the bundle of tiered seating…don’t sit too far back, or u may have issues with sight lines, as there is a balcony above).

#6 - Yes they care, if u look young, u will have to show your Sign & Sail card.

Edited by lasekeye