MSC Seashore Balcony room with tubs

princesstori

Many of the Aurea "suites" on the newer boats will have them. I would recommend searching CruisePlum: you can filter by "Lines and Cabins" for the rooms with a whirlpool:

image.thumb.png.8b859ba0b79694622024df7a86710b57.png

Edited by peder

1 hour ago, peder said:

Many of the Aurea "suites" on the newer boats will have them. I would recommend searching CruisePlum: you can filter by "Lines and Cabins" for the rooms with a whirlpool:

image.thumb.png.8b859ba0b79694622024df7a86710b57.png

I think the OP was referring to bathtubs in the bathrooms, instead of showers.

• Like 1

If you carefully peruse the deck plans, the cabins with bathtubs have a tiny B on the diagram.  And they only hold two.  

caution:  I see the B on plans for Divina and Seaside, but not on other ships.  And Divina does not have them all, as we were in 8114 which had a tub, but has no B.  So I guess there is no firm answer…. This is from cruisedeckplans.com.  
Fantasia class all have them marked.EM

Edited by Essiesmom

We need input from people who have sailed Seashore as to whether any have been surprised with a tub.  Maybe they stopped using them after Seaside.  But in any event, you will not find them in any cabin for more than two.  The size of the tub changes the configuration of the bathroom, taking up more cabin space, so on the Fantasia class the cabin does not have a couch, only a plush chair.  On Seaside, the cabins have a loveseat.  EM

Good info!  Thank you Essiesmom.   I found some Youtube videos from onboard with cabins that have the combo, unfortunately those are already booked for the sailing I'm considering, but the two person only is easier to tell, so maybe if we are in the same area as those I saw on Youtube and go with a two person only room we might be surprised!  

Edited by princesstori

Have been on cruisedeckplans and watched too many videos.  I hate videos.  People talking too much, show too many things too often.  Just give me photos, and don’t forget the bathroom.  Anyway, I got tubs in 11051,12182,12200,14184,14198,14202,15180, 15152, and 15169.  EM

• Thanks 1