It's just a DREAM - TxTeach79's LIVE Dream 7/15 - Yeehaw!

TxTeach79

1 hour ago, Funsince1983 said:

Wait. Is "watching TV" a euphemism? Have I been naive thinking they've really been watching TV the whole time? 

I really wish it was, because that would be more entertaining and wouldn’t last NEARLY as long. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 20

Simon making an announcement about the road work out of Galveston tomorrow. Kinda concerning? Wave starting in 15. 

I don’t really see a way around it other than spending an extra day in Galveston, and even if I did that, what’s the guarantee the next day is any better. Probably just gonna gas up and fight through the detour. 

• Like 9

17 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

Hey @CoachAname, getting another agave old fashioned now

16 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

The man and his creation. Nyo Min 🇲🇲 with the agave old fashioned. He’s out of actual black cherries so he used black cherry juice on this one. They got a lot back there. 

IMG_5828.thumb.jpeg.dc03396f4b1a23bec23b09bcb3d44ea5.jpeg

71166905783__2DE433B7-7F54-40A7-B56D-E119059D7D88.fullsizerender.thumb.jpeg.722196103bba54e50f2c90ce760388e6.jpeg

I'm a little jealous, right now. I have to find out if other alchemist know something similar. I bet it was good with the black cherry juice. I could drink that stuff with a bit of vodka and call it a day. 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

Got the Diamond debark letter. Says 7:15, but the last couple cruises they’ve been debating by 6:45

IMG_5886.thumb.jpeg.56227af1fd907044865abd383ef0e3ea.jpeg

too late to edit, but DEBARKING. Not debating. Though there’ll probably be some of that too. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha 5

Well, the Bingo card line is the longest I’ve seen. Table is in the middle of the atrium, and it wraps like a snake back through the staircase and around. Nahhhhh. A $25 bingo package ain’t work burning two hours of my last day. Soooo, rum punch for Cherry 🇵🇭, lobby bar

IMG_5905.thumb.jpeg.72363271144ff31f912563c6176ab8a5.jpeg

• Like 13