Booze on the plane

I have a question, We will be flying out of Nashville on the 20th to Orlando to set sail. My question is I would like to take some 12 packs of cola, water and beer but don't know do I put it in my carry on, in my luggage? What do I do???:confused:

Since the infamous "Shampoo on my suit" incident of 1999 I no long take anything breakable or explodable (like a can of pop) in my luggage, carry on or otherwise unless it is in a sealed plastic bag. I never did get the shampoo out of that suit and I looked horrible for my meeting in dockers and a pink shirt! Just stop on the way to the port.

plan lands at 2:08pm ship sails at 5:00 port canaveral to the sovereign. Dont know if Ill have time to stop. Never flew in before always drive, :confused: should i be worried?

Suck it up and buy on board. I know it's more expensive but not that much more and you would have peace of mind.

If some way driving or some other transport means you have some control over, almost immediately upon leaving Orlando Airport, heading east on 528 toll road to PC come to Narcosse Road exit; there is a 7-11 right there at exit ramp, easy off & on

Archived