Which IHG hotel in Miami?

ski_mom

I have IHG points, and I'm trying to decide between the Holiday Inn Port of Miami, The InterContinental, or the Attwell Suites Miami Brickell.

They all seem like they are in a similar area - I see the InterContinental gets recommended quite a bit, but the Attwell has the free breakfast which is always nice.

We've also stayed at the Embassy Suites by the airport, but we will be there for most of the day before the cruise, so thinking a hotel with a bit more within walking distance would be nice this time.

Thanks for any advice / opinions!

2 minutes ago, ski_mom said:
I have IHG points, and I'm trying to decide between the Holiday Inn Port of Miami, The InterContinental, or the Attwell Suites Miami Brickell.

They all seem like they are in a similar area - I see the InterContinental gets recommended quite a bit, but the Attwell has the free breakfast which is always nice.

We've also stayed at the Embassy Suites by the airport, but we will be there for most of the day before the cruise, so thinking a hotel with a bit more within walking distance would be nice this time.

Thanks for any advice / opinions!

I have stayed at both Holiday Inn and InterContinental.  I would choose InterContinental over Holiday Inn, but I don't know about Attwell Suites.  I like to stay at the InterContinental.  I love when I wake in the morning and I see my ship waiting for me!!  I have spent many a night before the cruise walking over to Bayshore Marketplace for dinner and shopping.  I find it very relaxing there.  While I don't want to say anything negative about Holiday Inn, it serves it's purpose.  In my opinion, it won't be as nice.  

• Like 2