We loved the Sojourn!

avalon1025

6 minutes ago, cruiseej said:

Well, that would make me very happy! I hope that turns out to be what they're doing. And I'd give them kudos for listening the customer feedback and changing course.

The CD actually did say that the decision was made after listening to customer feedback. He also said that sometimes the Trio may be augmented to a Quartet. I hope it is true. I always take a CD's promise with a grain of salt.

59 minutes ago, kahuna21 said:

Just got off Odyssey. No DJ thank heavens. But an excellent band, great ensemble group, excellent Ob Bar pianist, excellent guitarist/singer in The Club. Probably the best music we’ve had on a luxury cruise. (I do love HAL music walk.)

I agree that the guitarist/singer is excellent. He has quite a wide repertoire, and, surprisingly, one can do ballroom dancing with many of his songs. I think it is the first time we did ballroom dancing with a guitar player.

There's a saying "if ain't broke, don't fix it"     The Club on the Sojourn was a lot of fun with the trio AND quartet who were on from January to May of this year.   I hope both groups will be back.