Venture ashore a

Toby7116

I haven't booked with them to date, but I have researched a few possibilities on their website. I found that to be a bit of an exercise in frustration due to conflicting information on the website. For example, if I search for excursions by port, 14 different tours are listed for Oranjestad, Aruba, but if I input my details and search based on my itinerary, it shows zero excursions for Oranjestad. 

Moving on to Curaçao, there are 8 tours listed when searching by port, including one that is quite appealing. It operates 7 days a week, departing from the cruise port, but if you plug in your itinerary information, it says you can't book this excursion as the "tour conflicts with you itinerary". Of the 8 tours they offer daily from Willemstad, only 1 comes up if you do a search based on your itinerary.

I'll be interested in the comments of those who have actually taken one of their shore excursions to see if my concerns over the website issues carry over to the tours.

1 hour ago, LHT28 said:

I would also post on the ports of call forum 

The  company is a broker by the sounds of it  & the reviews are not very good

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/456-caribbean/

I didn't find anything on the Curaçao board, but when I broadened the search parameters to "everywhere" I got lots of hits. As you say, a broker with not very good reviews. It seems that my concerns just from perusing the website were well founded.