Excursion review for the Princess website

fairmontracer

Does anyone know how to write a review for an excursion that shows up in the Princess website excursion description? It cannot be very straightforward if there are only a handful of reviews per excursion. I just got off a 21 day Med cruise and would like to leave reviews for the excursions we went on. I asked customer service while on board and they said I could go to the website and do it post cruise, however since that cruise has ended, it doesn't exist in my cruise listing anymore.

Thanks

Harry

51 minutes ago, fairmontracer said:

Does anyone know how to write a review for an excursion that shows up in the Princess website excursion description? It cannot be very straightforward if there are only a handful of reviews per excursion. I just got off a 21 day Med cruise and would like to leave reviews for the excursions we went on. I asked customer service while on board and they said I could go to the website and do it post cruise, however since that cruise has ended, it doesn't exist in my cruise listing anymore.

Thanks

Harry

They are referring to post cruise comments on the PCL website. Move down to “Support Request “

Scroll to post cruise questions/comments 

https://book.princess.com/captaincircle/customerCare.page#:~:text=For pre-cruise support%2C please,800-774-6237).

56 minutes ago, fairmontracer said:

Thanks

Harry

Website is up and down today. Try my link later?  

https://book.princess.com/captaincircle/customerCare.page#:~:text=For pre-cruise support%2C please,800-774-6237).