Onward New Zealand cruise Feb 15th

Buzzttt

We are cruising New Zealand on the Onward on Feb 15th. I will be planning and organizing hiking and trekking tours for most of the stops. Looking for one or two like minded couples who might like to join us on our adventures. First on the list is a full day tour of Bay of Islands since this cruise does not go there. There are several small group day tours that are hiking focused on trip advisor. We are going in on the 11th and will be planning this for the 13th. Anyone that would like to join us, please answer this post or, better yet, email me at sjshan502@gmail.com. I will post the rest of my thoughts as soon as I have had a chance to review that ship's excursions vs independent offerings on line. Anyone with ideas, please join in. This is gonna be fun!

Best, Steve Shannon

North Georgia Mountains

43 minutes ago, Buzzttt said:

We are cruising New Zealand on the Onward on Feb 15th. I will be planning and organizing hiking and trekking tours for most of the stops. Looking for one or two like minded couples who might like to join us on our adventures. First on the list is a full day tour of Bay of Islands since this cruise does not go there. There are several small group day tours that are hiking focused on trip advisor. We are going in on the 11th and will be planning this for the 13th. Anyone that would like to join us, please answer this post or, better yet, email me at sjshan502@gmail.com. I will post the rest of my thoughts as soon as I have had a chance to review that ship's excursions vs independent offerings on line. Anyone with ideas, please join in. This is gonna be fun!

Best, Steve Shannon

North Georgia Mountains

Here is a link to the roll call for this cruise.  You should post over there to get responses.  

• Like 1

Having gotten back to Atlanta in mid January after 12 days Sydney to Auckland on the competition, I am more that a tad jealous of you guys. Bay of Islands might not be ideal for hiking - it's a lot of islands - but the country is magnificent, and the scenery is something out of Jurassic Park. We were in Australia for about 2 weeks before NZ, and I left calling Australia "awesome" in the original sense of the word, not the Millenium's concept. I left NZ, basically speechless. Wish we could join you.

6 minutes ago, takemewithyou said:

Here is a link to the roll call for this cruise.  You should post over there to get responses.  

Good hearing from you Bill! Enjoy, and best from S and me to Diana.  David