QM2 diversions

Ellymay46

Hello

I’m not sure if anyone can help me.  I am trying to find out the frequency that the QM2 has been diverted en route to New York resulting in a late arrival.  Does anyone know if there is a website showing this information?

We have been diverted on 2 out of our last 3 crossings and wanted to see if we were just unlucky!

Thanks

With an older demographic on QM2 (I’m not getting younger…) and 1,300 crew, I’m surprised there are not more medical diversions/emergencies occurring. 
For our June 23 TA, we had a delay and diversion: a one hour+ passenger medical emergency delay right out the gate in Southampton and the unfortunate diversion to Halifax with a stricken crew member who later passed away. It was too foggy for a helicopter. 
Not sure how much info Cunard will share regarding regarding your question however. 

Edited by NE John

We were crossing from New York one time, and the ship increased speed to get closer to Lands End because of a medical emergency. We were at Land End by early sinner time and soon docked in Southampton, the night before our scheduled arrival. (Of course, we all stayed onboard until the following morning — except for the patient.)

3 hours ago, njguy_south said:

We were crossing from New York one time, and the ship increased speed to get closer to Lands End because of a medical emergency. We were at Land End by early sinner time and soon docked in Southampton, the night before our scheduled arrival. (Of course, we all stayed onboard until the following morning — except for the patient.)

At my age, early sinning is the only kind I can manage.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2