Oceania wait listed cruise

Tuesday Child

Possibly but if you do not get on the WL with a Deposit, it definitely will not happen.  The Deposit is Refundable and transferable to another booking.  It could also depend on what level of Stateroom you are being WL in.  Normally you can book three Stateroom levels and your TA or Oceania can tell you how deep the waitlist is.  
60 days out, you better be able to commit on a moments notice. I would hope you do not have to fly long distances at a moments notice because that cost could be prohibitive. 
Good luck,

Mauibabes

• Like 3

I would find out how many are on the waitlist for the cabin category you are interested in

At 2 mths out  I would say there is  a slim chance

Things  can happen  but most people are committed to going at that point in time

That said  we had to cancel a cruise the day before sailing due to medical emergency

WE have done it both ways and def the paid deposit is preferable and where we have had better luck.  Also....we have had to CANCEL three cruises 3 weeks or less  before sailing....so these things DO happen.   Especially post covid as everyone is now more inclined to have trip insurance and therefor not as afraid to cance.