Labadee beach with fewer children

mamallama123

My two adult children and I will be on Labadee in December. We love kids, but mine are in their twenties and we would all like a quiet, relaxing beach day. Can anyone recommend a beach that has fewer children? We don't care if the water is rocky or not because we will have water shoes and floats. Thanks!

On 7/25/2023 at 1:17 PM, mamallama123 said:

My two adult children and I will be on Labadee in December. We love kids, but mine are in their twenties and we would all like a quiet, relaxing beach day. Can anyone recommend a beach that has fewer children? We don't care if the water is rocky or not because we will have water shoes and floats. Thanks!

Depends when you go in December....Around the Holidays there will be lots of kids....I would suggest renting a Cabana/beach house /hut. You will have your own area and ,limited people around. Plus have access to main area and food. If you lokk at the excursion page for Labadee on your RCL reservation link ...it will show options and prices. Note the price offered is for the Hut...not PP