Disembarkation time at Vancouver

Lenron

It's my first time on a big cruise ship, so seeking advice on disembarking in Vancouver at end of an Alaskan cruise. The itinerary says arrival in Vancouver  at 7am, when does actual disembarkation happen? I think I read somewhere that Holland America Line can offer priority disembarkation?

The reason I ask is that I need to book a flight from Vancouver airport (which is about 40 minutes away I think from cruise terminal). Is 11.45am from the airport too early after a 7am ship arrival?

2 hours ago, Lenron said:

It's my first time on a big cruise ship, so seeking advice on disembarking in Vancouver at end of an Alaskan cruise. The itinerary says arrival in Vancouver  at 7am, when does actual disembarkation happen? I think I read somewhere that Holland America Line can offer priority disembarkation?

The reason I ask is that I need to book a flight from Vancouver airport (which is about 40 minutes away I think from cruise terminal). Is 11.45am from the airport too early after a 7am ship arrival?

Ship disembarkation options start about 7:30 after the ship clears Canadian Immigration.  11:45 AM is possible baring any hiccups.

Could be other ships in port with thousands of passengers all trying to meet early flights, shortage of taxis, HAL buses arrive at airport around 10:15 AM, passengers will begin lining up to leave the ship before 7:00 AM, airport check-in lines can be long, and so may US Immigration lines, etc.  My best time for being seated at my departure gate was 9:45 AM but I still book flights after 12:30 PM.

• Thanks 1