Port of Tampa Parking

KeywestK

We are cruising out of Tampa in August. I pre-paid for self-parking at the Port.  I have since learned that the lot we are using is at Terminal 6.  Our ship is docked at Terminal 3.  Is there a shuttle to take us, or will we be hiking? TIA for any information.

On 7/29/2023 at 9:44 PM, KeywestK said:

We are cruising out of Tampa in August. I pre-paid for self-parking at the Port.  I have since learned that the lot we are using is at Terminal 6.  Our ship is docked at Terminal 3.  Is there a shuttle to take us, or will we be hiking? TIA for any information.

you will be hiking…..

Is there anyway you can go back into your reservation and pay the small extra fee for valet?  Worth every single penny to have your car out in front of the terminal and waiting for you!!!

13 minutes ago, GTO-Girl said:

you will be hiking…..

Is there anyway you can go back into your reservation and pay the small extra fee for valet?  Worth every single penny to have your car out in front of the terminal and waiting for you!!!

Thank you for your recommendation. I will go into my reservation to see if it’s possible to change it to valet.

• Like 1

In case our situation happens to anyone else, I called Port of Tampa parking and spoke to a very helpful agent.  We were told that even though we purchased parking for self-parking at Terminal 6, we can use that parking ticket at Terminal 3.  So problem solved.

We are on the Radiance this Dec. It departs from Terminal 3 but ends up at terminal 6.It would be a small hike no matter which one you choose.

I'm thinking of an open parking spot where they shuttle you. There used to be one call Doctors??? across from 6 area.

Any experience with the ship not ending in same port?

5 hours ago, CruisesOnMyMind said:

We are on the Radiance this Dec. It departs from Terminal 3 but ends up at terminal 6.It would be a small hike no matter which one you choose.

I'm thinking of an open parking spot where they shuttle you. There used to be one call Doctors??? across from 6 area.

Any experience with the ship not ending in same port?

Why not just pay the small extra and do Valet parking?  We had the same scenario when we sailed from Tampa and because we had valet they moved our cars to Terminal 6 and it was waiting for us as we stepped off the ship.

15 hours ago, GTO-Girl said:

Why not just pay the small extra and do Valet parking?  We had the same scenario when we sailed from Tampa and because we had valet they moved our cars to Terminal 6 and it was waiting for us as we stepped off the ship.

I wondered how the valet worked with the 2 terminals. Excellent, exactly what we will do,. 

Thank you....

• Like 1