How do I check in my kids?

Anashoo

Question: first timer on NCL, never done online check in and can’t seem to check my kids in completely because it tells me they need to reject their own addons and travel insurance with their own accounts, but I can add them to myself on the check in tab. I see no place to add them, unless they mean where I checked for credit card permissions. I’m not letting my 10 year old and teens have free access to our credit card, so I’m not going to do this. Does this mean it’s impossible to check in online and I have to finish on the dock? Or I really have to make multiple accounts for my kids? This is really bizarre to me. I added all other info just fine.

Edited by Anashoo

I always put everyone under me for online check in, then at the port, we put different people under their own credit cards or do not give charging privileges to them.  They get that all squared away at that time.

11 hours ago, Shidah said:

I always put everyone under me for online check in, then at the port, we put different people under their own credit cards or do not give charging privileges to them.  They get that all squared away at that time.

Thank you! I’ll do this, too, then, and make sure it’s clear at the pier.

Edited by Anashoo