Medical Declaration/ Questionnaires

ltdemptynest

Finally received our vouchers (been in spam for a while now) for our Aug 26 sailing.  I see that there are 3 medical questionnaires-

1) 3 page titled "MEDICAL"

2) 3 page Titled "Mandatory Health Questionnaire"  part 1 completed by passenger, part 2 optional completed by physician.  ?? 

3) 3 page Titled " Health Declaration Covid 19..."   to be handed over prior to boarding in a closed envelope.  

So 9 pages of questions... gives me questions! 

I am reading through them now.. am I supposed to turn over all of these when we board?  Or do some need to go now?🤔

Hi 🙂 we brought our trip vouchers and "mandatory health questionnaires" on board with us, and I remember having to sign conditions of boarding online shortly after booking, to which they sent me an email with the following

Thank you for confirming you have read our health boarding conditions and fitness to travel

Nothing that had to be signed by a doctor, but we don't have any conditions that needed to be noted and we weren't going to be diving, so I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Edited by TheDarkestBlue
  • Like 1

The Health Declaration form titled Medical  (the one @minidonuts85 attached above) was an attachment to my vouchers email... 

The other 2 I found when I clicked on the "DOWNLOAD QUESTIONNMAIRE" in the body of the email.  

Not sure if that is still needed, but I have them just in case.... it is 6 pages total.  2- 3 page docs

I will attach it.  

12517C_Health_Declaration-12694_Health_Questionnaire.pdf