Confused about internet upgrade

Jimmy 1

Do you already have a 2 device basic plan in your name?  AI comes with a 1 device plan per person (so each 1 device plan is in each person's name).  I thought you had to upgrade them each separately.

The top option in that screen shot might be to upgrade 1 device and give you a second device with premium internet.  Does the description give you any more information?

If you each have a 1 device plan via AI then as the above posting says you should but the 1 device upgrade for each of you.

Are you aware that it's 1 device at a time?   You can use the 1 device on multiple devices, just 1 at a time.   If you try to log into a second device it will tell you the account is already in use and will allow you to boot that device off and use the package on the device you are currently logging in.

The for the vast majority of people the 1 device plan is sufficient.

2 hours ago, Jimmy 1 said:

Why are 2 devices more than 3 times the price of 1 device on an upgrade? Unless I'm reading this wrong.

P.s. I have this on 2 upcoming cruises

2023-08-1406_46_49.thumb.jpg.2734a5f097684bb79df6efffaaf310bf.jpg

You are upgrading your single device to premium in one offer, and upgrading your single device as well as adding a second device on the same account in the other offer.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tigervixxxen said:

Celebrity’s pricing is illogical  

I’m booking my first cruise with Celebrity in 7 years and I agree completely.  I watch my pricing constantly.  Same promotion, same cabin availability, but prices fluctuate often, often multiple times a day.  Package pricing is way over the top.  Single rates are more than 2 times the fare for per person  couples.  Singles are cut out of guarantee rates.   

The issue OP shows is especially egregious.  It is confusing and, yes, illogical.  

• Like 1