How to book on-board activities?

Hello,

My husband and I just booked a last minute cruise on Wonder of the Seas since we had some downtime available in our schedules.  We were able to reserve a couple shows, but missed out on everything else. Since everything was already "sold out" does anyone know if there is a standby line or someone to contact on the ship to book these things? Or does  "sold out" truly mean there are no more seats avaliable? I'm referencing comedy shows in particular.  

How do I book things like the trivia, battle of the sexes games and such as well? I've not had to do any of this before so I could use some experienced feedback. 

We have My Time Dining since traditional was full. Who do I go to on board to hopefully get an early dining time reservation or is that not possible either?

We also couldn't get any earlier than 1pm to board time.  Unfortunately for us, we have to arrive at 11am due to hotel check out time and getting a ride from a car service as they were the only available times I could book.  Will we have to wait outside or do we have to sit off to the side somewhere at the terminal to wait for 1pm? We have always had early arrival times so I'm not familiar with this port and what their protocol is for these things and if we're turned away until our booked time. 

Any help is greatly appreciated!:)

You should be able to book quite a bit once you connect to the onboard wifi system.  Only regular shows, aquatheater and ice shows have booking.  Trivia and games do not - first come first get seats.

You can get onboard pretty much anytime (arrival time typically isn't used any more) once the ship opens for boarding.  Likely just one line for everyone plus a suite line.  Drop bags and get in line whenever you get there.

You may be able to connect to the ship wifi while in line. Or not.

When you get onboard head for whatever dining room is open for lunch.  The host/hostess should be able to change your dining.  They also usually have a team doing dining changes - check the app or a printed copy of the schedule from Guest Services for time and location.  Likely in a dining room around 1 PM.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, LeeW said:

You should be able to book quite a bit once you connect to the onboard wifi system.  Only regular shows, aquatheater and ice shows have booking.  Trivia and games do not - first come first get seats.

You can get onboard pretty much anytime (arrival time typically isn't used any more) once the ship opens for boarding.  Likely just one line for everyone plus a suite line.  Drop bags and get in line whenever you get there.

You may be able to connect to the ship wifi while in line. Or not.

When you get onboard head for whatever dining room is open for lunch.  The host/hostess should be able to change your dining.  They also usually have a team doing dining changes - check the app or a printed copy of the schedule from Guest Services for time and location.  Likely in a dining room around 1 PM.

Thank you so much! That helps me know how to navigate things on the day of. 🙂