Sports channels in playmakers

chin14

Hi, I’d like to watch the women’s World Cup final on Symphony this Sunday. Does anyone know which sports channels playmakers has? On the US schedule, it says the match is on Fox WTTG but I don’t know if that is a cable channel, or normal TV. It’s also on BBC but I thought Royal would only have US channels available. Thanks for your help.

That depends on where the ship is.  On Mariner in July they planned on showing the USMen’s game.  However, when it was time there was no game and lots of staff punching lots of buttons on remotes.  The final answer was that the ship was in a “dead spot “ and they couldn’t get signal.  Family at the next table watched it on a phone and announced scores.  Nachos and beer were great!

• Like 1

While I can't promise it to be available for you, I can say that the staff will happily change a TV channel to provide it for you if it's available.  Internet/ship location/and random dead spots affect any sailing.  As ATG stated, there will certainly be folks watching on their phones as well, join them.  We have so much fun there.  Order the buffalo wings!