Lobster and Seascape

nyc12345

1 hour ago, nyc12345 said:

Which night (for a 7-night cruise) do they have lobster on MSC Seascape?  Thanks!

If i you are in Yacht Club, it will be on offer at least one night.  It should also be available as an added-cost item in the regular dining room(s), at least once.  Probably about $19 or so for the cost.

2 minutes ago, JAGR said:

If i you are in Yacht Club, it will be on offer at least one night.  It should also be available as an added-cost item in the regular dining room(s), at least once.  Probably about $19 or so for the cost.

Surf & Turf with lobster tail and a filet has been available at no extra charge in the regular MDRs on Gala Night on my two sailings so far. I believe that was the first full sea day.

• Like 1

Just now, JamieLogical said:

Surf & Turf with lobster tail and a filet has been available at no extra charge in the regular MDRs on Gala Night on my two sailings so far. I believe that was the first full sea day.

As is always the case with MSC, YMMV!  I was commenting based on the new menus showing the $5 charge for a second main dish, and those all showed the lobster and steak options as added cost.  Honestly, my experience for MDR is limited with MSC, since we have only sailed in YC.  You may very well be right.  It would be a pleasant experience for @nyc12345.

Someone posted this menu this week in the thread about the new $5 charge for additional entrees. They didn't mention which ship it was, but it must have been very recent, since it includes the charge. It does still have Surf & Turf as a normal MDR menu item, though.

20230809_195141.thumb.jpg.2d72e4c105e3ec

• Like 1