EZ air

daydreamer16

45 minutes ago, daydreamer16 said:

Is EZ-Air only available from US airports? I will be in Australia prior to a New Zealand cruise & when I tried to look for fares from Melbourne to Auckland there were none?

Worldwide AFAIK.  But I never tried Australia zone.  The one time we went to Oz and cruised, I was using points to fly Business and we had stopped in Hawaii first.  After the cruise to NZ, we had an extended air & land trip around Australia.

Edited by Steelers36

1 hour ago, daydreamer16 said:

Is EZair only available from US airports? I will be in Australia prior to a New Zealand cruise & when I tried to look for fares from Melbourne to Auckland there were none?

We've just booked EZair for a cruise out of Australia from New Zealand return so yes it can be done although we did have to call them because it would only allow a booking for ONE of us initially.  Tried yesterday to book again for a flight New Zealand to Honolulu for a Cruise from there back to NZ and its got me down as requesting a flight from Houston! There's no way I can re-populate that field so there are obviously some weird glitches in their system 😞 Looks like yet another phone call needed.