Club Class Mini Suite

chubbypiggy

11 hours ago, Ken the cruiser said:

When we were on the Diamond last month on our B2B, we received a full bottle of red wine in the cabin at the start of each leg. As far as the canapés go, my DW filled out the form every evening, to include which of the 4 options we wanted, which were 2 tuna and 2 shrimp, and the time the next afternoon they were to delivered between 4-6 pm. Of course, that was last month, but I find it hard to believe there would now be a $5 delivery charge since it is a perk that comes with booking a Reserve Collection mini suite.

https://www.princess.com/ships-and-experience/ships/staterooms/reserve-collection/

Thank you Ken.

We will be leaving for our 2 Diamond Princess cruises in about 2 weeks.  Again, I want to thank you for your thread on your Diamond Princess cruises and your answers to my questions on that thread. Truly enjoyed your thread and all the details/Patters  really helped my planning.

Just curious, on top of the sink, did you get bar soaps or liquid soap?  I think there are still a few Princess ships that give bar soaps.  I prefer liquid soap.  

2 minutes ago, chubbypiggy said:

Thank you Ken.

We will be leaving for our 2 Diamond Princess cruises in about 2 weeks.  Again, I want to thank you for your thread on your Diamond Princess cruises and your answers to my questions on that thread. Truly enjoyed your thread and all the details/Patters  really helped my planning.

Just curious, on top of the sink, did you get bar soaps or liquid soap?  I think there are still a few Princess ships that give bar soaps.  I prefer liquid soap.  

Thanks. As far as soap goes, only liquid soap was available in the cabin bathroom.

• Thanks 2