Celebrity Summit Boston Oct. Menu's, Formal Night?

notmyfirstname

Hi, we plan to book the steakhouse but left it a bit late so not many time slots are available. Does anyone know the menu for the Oct 13 10 day cruise out of Boston as we don't want to miss the formal nights and I would love to pick a night when the food in the mdr is blah (to me).  Thanks!

It is difficult to say, your cruise is too far our for accurate menus. You can look at the current sailing and get an idea. As far as formal nights, if I had to guess day 2 and day 9 because they prefer to have them on sea days and on longer cruises with options they won’t hold it the last night. 

The norm is the 1st Sea Night and the last (not the last day of a cruise).   On a 10 day cruise you should have 3 Chic night so other will be in the middle of the cruise.

I would guess for your cruise October 14 and October 21  the middle of the cruise not sure.

1 minute ago, Jim_Iain said:

The norm is the 1st Sea Night and the last (not the last day of a cruise).   On a 10 day cruise you should have 3 Chic night so other will be in the middle of the cruise.

I would guess for your cruise October 14 and October 21  the middle of the cruise not sure.

Thank you!  I will wait till I'm on board to book the steak house as the savings is minimal. I loved the meals in main diningroom on the Equinox and the formal nights, but I am curious to try their steak/Italian restaurant. 

16 hours ago, notmyfirstname said:

The app doesn't work for me because I am not on the ship.

Most of the functions of the App work for me prior to the cruise but some are not active until on the ship.   Those that are not available until on the ship are Account Balance, Connect to Wifi -  Many things like Activities and Menus will not be updated until about a week prior to the cruise.    I've noticed when just checking excursion Reservations are not available for my November Cruise but I can already do the Safety Drill. 

• Like 1