Anything special for the kids on Easter?

JO-JO21

We are sailing on the Constellation April 7th and will be docked in San Juan on Easter Sunday. Does anyone know if something special can be ordered through celebrity for my son, like Easter candy, special cookies, etc.?

Yes, they do have special activities planned through the children's program for Easter.

We cruised aboard Horizon for Easter last year with our then 9 and 12 yr old children. We were supposed to be at Grand Cayman on Easter. But we ended up leaving Tampa late due to fog so we were at sea on that day.

Anyways the kids counselors organized an Easter Egg Hunt (by kids age groups) in the show lounge followed by an appearance from the Easter Bunny himself. This was all preceded by a large party at the pool deck where there were games, etc.

Here is a link to a gallery of photos that I took of the children's program in action which include a few shots of the Easter festivities: Horizon Children's Program Photos

they did have an egg hunt but there was no candy or stuffed bunnies etc... anywhere as decorations or to purchase. I would have liked a small section in one of the gift shops with available items. Thankfully i packed my own so their was a bit of Easter grass, candy and a small stuffed bunny.

I realize many religions are practiced but still i would have liked to be able to purchase a couple of things. We brought enough to share with our cabin attendent, and waiter and assis. waiter. And they got a kick out of it

Thanks for the replies. I am glad that at least there will be a few Easter-related events for the kids. I will hit the stores today and pick up a few decorations, basket, grass, candy and some other things for the Easter Bunny to leave.:)

Archived