Confirmed, pillow chocolates 1st & last night only unless requested, AQ amenities by request & no more canapés,

NutsAboutGolf

12 hours ago, bjahil47 said:

I eat the chocolates, and I eat my husband’s chocolates because many years ago my mom told me “What’s yours is yours, and what’s his is yours”.  I follow that rule and all is fine here!  Now I will have to bring a bag of Dove chocolates and have hubby put them on both our pillows.  

We sail in 29 days on the Equinox.  We are loyal to Celebrity but because of all the changes it may be our last cruise with them.  What’s next?  Pay bathrooms?  

I’m on Summit and I Requested the chocolates every night and we do get them.😁

• Like 5

20 hours ago, OfTheSeasCruiser said:

Will be interesting to see how long the "chocolates by request last". Would be nice if it actually did. 

I'd request them, but the family we travel with would not. We had ours every night, but they ended with about 12 left in the cabin after a 7 night cruise.

Hope this isn't the beginning of the end of turndown service. Shame you have to look to the luxury lines for what used to be included, even on Royal.

We'll have paid a pretty penny for our Ascent cruise coming up. I just don't know how a few dollars worth of chocolate is really saving them any money. I think I'd rather them raise every cruise fare by $10. 

Liberty is no Fain...

They are doing both.  Raising prices and cutting services.  Carnival 2.0.

• Like 1