Monterosso beach near ferry?

tfg

Hi

I'm in la spezia on a cruise in October and plan on getting the 1110 ferry to Monterosso then the 1500 ferry back to the ship, my question is , is there a beach near the ferry please any recommendations greatly appreciated.

5 hours ago, tfg said:

Hi

I'm in la spezia on a cruise in October and plan on getting the 1110 ferry to Monterosso then the 1500 ferry back to the ship, my question is , is there a beach near the ferry please any recommendations greatly appreciated.

Monterosso is divided by  promontory on the water betweeen the old town and the new town.  The ferry is on the old town side just by the promontory.  The beach is on the new town side on the other side.  However, it is only a 5-10 minute walk from one to the other.  I am just saying this because you will probably not see the beach from the ferry, but it is just a short walk away.  

• Thanks 1

On 8/26/2023 at 4:28 AM, tfg said:

Hi

I am also docking in La Spezia first week of October and noticed the ferry has a reduced schedule after Oct. 1.  I'm sure it will be fine, but probably means you have to carefully plan your return route to get back to the ship on time.