Review Mariner August.

welshfamily

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2023 at 8:06 PM, claranda said:

I’ll take a Seabourn one along - that may do the trick. And it’s much nicer…!

The new Seabourn tote is very nice and I intend to do the same although our original navy tote from Regent was far more useful than the old beige canvas Seabourn ones.

Mr Techno wore the t-shirt he won from the Regent trivia to the gym on Seabourn and he now has a very nice polo shirt which he bought on Ovation which he plans to wear on the Explorer just to be fair you understand 😂😂.

Edited by Techno123
  • Haha 2

On 8/30/2023 at 10:16 AM, welshfamily said:

Prime 7 we took your many recommendations and had the Popcorn sundae. Unfortunately the server slipped whilst placing mine on the table and it bounced off my chest and landed in my lap. The poor man. There was a deadly silence, a gasp from the next table and……… I have always had a black sense of humour …the look on the servers face, and my fellow diners, surrounding guests…. I started to laugh …..it was slap stick comedy at its best …he tried to wipe me down … then realised he was wiping my breasts …..he fell back in horror…..and I laughed even harder. I am well into my sixties, …he was a nice young man….

Question…. Was this a Pro or a Con ? Or is that an unacceptable question these days?

Oh my goodness @welshfamily I had tears rolling down my face when I read this. Just read it out to Mr Techno and he reckoned it would make a great Fawlty Towers sketch 😂😂

• Like 2

John Cleese, Monty python, Faulty towers sums up my sense of humour perfectly.

We enjoyed the Mariner so much we almost booked again for next summer. 

However the ports were better on the Voyager and the ships look almost the same so we are Voyager bound next year. 
Would love to cruise more but school holidays just don’t fit for Christmas.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1