Resilient lady 13/10/24 - sold out

Yinster

Booked on our first virgin cruise and I had a friend who might be interested in joining us. However when we looked at the actual cruise, the website said it is sold out. Even though it's well over a year before we sail 

Any reason why?

Screenshot_20230902-225619.png

There are lots of possibilities.  Inventory could be playing with things again.  They could have a large business group interested in booking a lot of cabins or considering chartering the whole ship.  They could be holding it back from any more sales until something is finalized.  Or it could be as full as they want it with the number of crew they are anticipating being able to contract.  There is absolutely no way to know...and I can almost promise that Sailor Services shoreside won't give you a straight answer,

It may surprise you and open up later, or you might consider moving to a different date so your friends can cruise with you.

We had book the greek island glow for next July also. About 6 weeks ago they email us and said it had been removed from sail due to private charter., and they canceled our cruise. Oddly though it said sold out for a week or so on the website after that date.. not suggesting that's the same thing here, but I also saw they put sold out on some others in July / August time for 2024.