Family Harbor Suites and Lounge

kasowell2

Here is a link to a tour of the lounge (not my video)

The lounge is a cool concept.  Video games, movies, and board games.  Space to lounge and space to eat.  I do not specifically remember seeing fountain drinks, but they definitely had coffee 🙂

We booked an interior Family Harbor room on our December Panorama cruiseand also had access to the lounge.  Just wanted to suggest this category of room as another viable option that has access.

We were in a suite last Feb on the Panorama in the Family Harbor. There was like choc milk, milk, and coffee (other items from coffee machine like hot water), no soda. Day 1 they had amazing choc cookies, that never came back  and I was sad. It was great to have all that right there. Including ice cream and yogurt in the fridge with the milk. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ncovert said:

Here is a link to a tour of the lounge (not my video)

The lounge is a cool concept.  Video games, movies, and board games.  Space to lounge and space to eat.  I do not specifically remember seeing fountain drinks, but they definitely had coffee 🙂

We booked an interior Family Harbor room on our December Panorama cruiseand also had access to the lounge.  Just wanted to suggest this category of room as another viable option that has access.

Do they have bread options at breakfast like toast and bagels?  TIA.