Debarkation Day Tours?

80sGal

Does NCL offer any tours to fill some time on debarkation day?  Specifically looking for Miami in the Spring.  All the port days have Shore Excursions already available but nothing shows up for the final day.   We are new to NCL ... used to seeing options for a few hours after debarking prior to late flights. 

I do not know about Miami specifically, but they do offer tours that end at the airport for some cities.  

If nobody can confirm you could try to locate the dailies for another cruise ending in Miami and see if anything is mentioned.  I believe they sometimes advertise them that way.

Edited by Karaboudjan
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 80sGal said:

Does NCL offer any tours to fill some time on debarkation day?  Specifically looking for Miami in the Spring.  All the port days have Shore Excursions already available but nothing shows up for the final day.   We are new to NCL ... used to seeing options for a few hours after debarking prior to late flights. 

Yes they do offer them, its probably just too early.

• Thanks 1

I was just looking into this for my MIA cruise in November.  They have a few options; I was looking at an Everglades airboat tour but you're only 1/2 hour in the boat and was looking for something a bit longer.  The whole tour is 3.5 hours.  The big advantage to the NCL excursion, versus on your own, is that your bags are stowed on the bus.  

A city tour was also available, which is 2 hours long.

At the end of the tour, both drop you at MIA (though I believe FLL is an option as well.)